Discographies grids are added via WP-Admin > Discographies. However, they are displayed in the front-end using a premium plugin called Essential Grid which comes for free with the theme.
Add a new album and MP3:
- Go to WP-Admin > Discographies > Add New
- Enter the title of your album, and an optional descriptions.
- Make sure to set your album cover as the featured image: http://d.pr/i/19Lv4
- Fill the textfields under Album Infos with your own content.
- Upload your MP3 for each track you have for that album. Only MP3 files are allowed.
- Save it.
Add an audio player to a page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages and edit the page of your choice (ex: Homepage)
- Make sure you are using the Backend editor mode: http://d.pr/i/7fOA
- Add a new Row
- Into this row, add an Audio Player widget: http://d.pr/i/14zQt
- Make sure to choose the album (or multiple album) you want to play in your page. http://d.pr/i/1jEA7
Add an album on a page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Page and edit the page your want to add the album on.
- Click the + icon where you want to add your widget.
- Insert a Essential Grid widget (see here).
- Edit the widget and select the grid you want (see here). If there is no grid to select, that means you need to create a new one in Essential Grids first by going to WP-Admin > Essential Grid. We also recommend that you import our complete theme demos first as it comes with predefined skins and grids.
You can edit the look and feel of the each grid's item by editing your grid in essential grid, or editing its skin in Essential Grid > Item Skin Editor.
For official documentation about Essential Grid, visit the website here