Playlist grids are added via WP-Admin > Playlist. However, they are displayed in the front-end using a premium plugin called Essential Grid which comes for free with the theme.
Add a new album and MP3:
- Go to WP-Admin > Playlist > Add New
- Enter the title of your album, and an optional descriptions.
- Make sure to set your album cover as the featured image: http://d.pr/i/19Lv4
- Fill the textfields under Album Infos with your own content.
- Upload your MP3 for each track you have for that album. Only MP3 files are allowed.
- Save it.
Add an audio player to a page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages and edit the page of your choice (ex: Homepage)
- Make sure you are using the Backend editor mode: http://d.pr/i/7fOA
- Add a new Row
- Into this row, add an Audio Player widget: http://d.pr/i/14zQt
- Make sure to choose the album (or multiple album) you want to play in your page. http://d.pr/i/1jEA7
Create a Playlist page:
- Go to WP-Admin > Pages > Add New
- Enter the title of your page.
- Select the template "Albums Posts" in the "Page Attributes" section: http://d.pr/i/bi9a
- Save it.